On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 8:49 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net> wrote:
> Hi, all;
>
>    Please find below the proposed release tarball and signatures:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd/
>
> I would like to call a VOTE over the next few days to release this candidate
> tarball as 2.4.32:
>
> [X] +1: It's not just good, it's good enough!

Third time is the charm :)

Built httpd-2.4.32.tar.bz2 against FC27 system packages as well as building
all dependencies from their canonical sources, including current PCRE -rc
and OpenSSL -pre2. Sigs are good. Your key is now countersigned by me.

If you wanted to distribute httpd-2.4.32-crlf.zip, it is trivial on unix to
do the svn export with --native-eol CRLF followed by zip -X -9 (ignore
unix filesystem metadata). There is nothing special that requires this
to happen on windows.