> Am 14.04.2018 um 16:51 schrieb Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net>:
>
> This is a pretty valid reason to consider 2.5. However, I'm not convinced
> trunk has fixed the funky things referred to in this thread either.

Chicken and egg. I am willing to work for a 2.5+ https: configuration approach,
if the project reaches rough consensus to go for such a release.

What would be the scope for a 2.5+ that committers here feel justifies a
release and the work to support it? Not a dream feature someone else has to do,
but something oneself puts effort in?

-Stefan