Hi Vinoth

Regarding [1], I recommend that people who cannot triage or find a owner also
chip in. i.e. make this open ended so that anyone from community could answer
it. But if the thread reaches a dead end or doesnt progress, then such threads
should be picked up by someone more experienced eg: someone who knows that part
of the code/has more experience in that area.
And we need to keep improving FAQs based on questions posted on mailing list.
Regarding [2] and [3] - I agree with your thought as I would definitely do the
same if it were only me. But I am keen and I am listening to others on the
thread.
Thanks
Kabeer.