Here are my two cents in addition to the great suggestions in the thread:

I agree with @Sivabalan that folks in Hudi community have different levels
of expertise and amount of effort to put in the community.  So in general,
it may be good to have PoCs or contributors for each area in Hudi, e.g.,
indexing, Timeline, performance, user facing APIs like deltastreamer, etc.
Then for issues, tickets and PRs, we may tag and label them accordingly so
that contributors can jump on them quickly based on the tags.  Committers
and PMC members with more expertise can help triage the tickets/PRs with
labels in one pass and trickle them down into sub-areas.  Then every
contributor can take up something easily without skimming through all
tickets/PRs each day.  Speaking from my experience, I'm able to help on
deltastreamer and docs related issues, but not yet comfortable addressing
areas like Presto, indexing and such.  I feel it's hard to keep track of
all tickets/PRs each day by a single person as the number of them are
growing.

Specifically,

for [1], we can have the support rotations by triaging the issues, tickets
and PRs with labels and tags, and looping in area PoCs and relevant
contributors if necessary.  Other contributors are still welcome to jump in
this process.

for [2], similarly, contributors can simply tag the PRs if he or she is not
able to review the code in full.  The authors of PRs can also tag the PRs,
based on the areas, to make the review process easier.  Again, other
contributors are still welcome to review the code.

for [3], as suggested by others, we can have 2-day ETA for the responses,
so people can expect a response within the ETA guarantee.  The first
response can just be an ack and triaging by looping in related area PoCs
and contributors.

Best,
- Ethan