Regarding (1), I support the "on-call" model for answering to dev@ emails,
triaging GH and Jira. This would help reduce context-switch for the contributor
community as a whole. Also, Trying to answer questions about Hudi is a good way
to ramp up on the internals of it.  A 2 day schedule would be good way to start
and we can try this to see how this oncall model works for us.
Regarding (2), Code-reviews are critical to building our community. Maybe, we
can try a recognition model for most active code-reviewers every month would
help here. We can send a recognition/appreciation  email identifying new and
most active code-reviewers.
Regarding (3),  How about we assume that if a ticket owner is not responding
for more than 1 or 2 weeks, then they are not working on this and we can
re-assign if it is a critical feature that needs to go into a release. The
response from ticket owners need not be a complete answer but just enough
communication that they are actively working on it. I agree with @leesf that
this depends on each person's situation but a clear communication regarding ETA
expectations and sticking to it would help in project planning.
Thanks,Balaji.V

Answering issues on this mailing list or GH issues or occasionally
slack. We need a clear owner to triage the problem, reproduce it if needed,
either provide suggestions or file a JIRA - AND always look for ways to
update the FAQ. We need a clear hand off process also.
    On Saturday, December 7, 2019, 12:01:28 PM PST, Vinoth Chandar