Github user afs commented on the issue:
    I don't know what state the PR is in.  I don't see the changes I made today
to sort things out on the PR so I am unclear what "it" is and what your happy
comment refers to.
    I can merge it,or you can, as-is together with http_op_3 commit 944e520 and
then resolve JENA-576 so it is recorded for this release.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.