Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:
    There is a strange pattern for me using the code as pushed here: without
`static { allocServer() ; }` various tests fail in `fuseki1`'s `TS_Fuseki`, but
only ever those that use `resetServer()`. With it back in, all tests in
`TS_Fuseki` succeed. I am investigating further.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.