Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/151

    The errors I get in `TS_Fuseki` are always in `TestSPARQLProtocol` or
`TestQuery`, which use `resetServer()` and load up sample data over which to
work. They are `Connection reset` exceptions, oddly. It's as though something
is happening between `resetServer()` and the moment when the `DatasetAccessor`
is used to push data. I've tried using a non-pooling client, on a guess, but
that changed nothing. The two tests succeed on their own, but run in a suite,
they fail (at least without `static { allocServer(); }`).

    ```
    org.apache.jena.atlas.web.HttpException: java.net.SocketException:
Connection reset
        at org.apache.jena.riot.web.HttpOp.exec(HttpOp.java:1098)
        at org.apache.jena.riot.web.HttpOp.execHttpPut(HttpOp.java:963)
        at
org.apache.jena.web.DatasetGraphAccessorHTTP.doPut(DatasetGraphAccessorHTTP.java:158)
        at
org.apache.jena.web.DatasetGraphAccessorHTTP.httpPut(DatasetGraphAccessorHTTP.java:148)
        at org.apache.jena.web.DatasetAdapter.putModel(DatasetAdapter.java:63)
        at
org.apache.jena.fuseki.TestSPARQLProtocol.beforeClass(TestSPARQLProtocol.java:43)
    Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:209)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
    ```

---
with INFRA.
---