Github user afs commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/151
  
    It looks like only a partial set of changes from http_op_3. Maybe I got the 
remote repo into a inconsistent state. I pushed some (I hoped) unrelated 
cleanup today.
    
    I will now also backport ServerCtl to Fuseki1 - the logging messages from 
RetryExec were suppressed and hiding a problem. This happens when the pooling 
client is not closed when the server is freed and reallocated.
    
    Branch http_op_3 has many small changes across  Fuseki1 and 
jena-jdbc-driver-remote testing as I made connect handling and server restart 
consistent, and also remove some debugging code left in the PR that clears the 
httpClient (sets it to null) but didn't close the old one.


---
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.
---

Reply via email to