Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/151

    _O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!_

    Full green light build. Thanks enormously for this help, @afs. I'm still
very much a beginner with the various form of test machinery in the codebase.
After we merge this, I'll file a ticket for polishing the new `ServerCtl` and
"factoring it across" to `fuseki2-embedded`.

    So I still owe @rvesse good examples of complex authN setups, but that is a
task for documentation. I don't think we have anything left on this ticket/PR--
I think it can stop blocking release!

---
with INFRA.
---