Am 12. Oktober 2018 20:43:50 MESZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad
>Hello,
>
>Do we have a consensus on dropping RenderInBrowser ?

I like it, as it gives a nicer rendering than the really old java component,
but have to admit that JavaFX is going to be a lot harder to find in the
default installation. And my pages are probably not the most complex ones, so
there are no problems from missing resources.

Has anyone has tried to get JavaFX as an Extremfall dependency into the build
process?

All in all I am +-0 to kick it out.

Do we have a place for those old 'plugins'? That would be useful for the
mongodb plugin, too.

Regards,
 Felix