Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net>

> Just 9 (or 10 if you count two Chinese) languages. OOo is fully built in
> 31
> (!) languages. I guess the French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
> Spanish and Swedish communities might be happy with this decision,

Nope, we are not (ok, we do not yet know, if *we* are, as *we* have not been
aware of the decision).

Problem is, that wJRE builds are not usefull for users in corporate /
business environments. For the moment I just can tell, the we had
the discussion on 3.1.1, when we did not test w/o-JRE builds
(without clearly stating this beforehand). We definatley have users
and project members, who would prefere Windows builds without JRE.

André