This is mostly directed at Bryan, but I thought it was appropriate for the
entire ML to comment.

I don't like using /p/snowdrift as the route to SnowdriftProjectR, because it
introduces an unnecessary corner case. It means that when we eventually want to
have /p/#Text, we have to use a smart newtype, and add a bunch of extra code
that makes sure that nobody makes a project with "snowdrift" as its slug.

Solutions:

1. Move /p/snowdrift elsewhere, like /snowdrift
2. Use /project/#Text rather than /p/#Text in the future.
3. Deal with the extra code bloat.

I vote for option 1, because it's by far the cleanest. It would be really weird
to have /p/snowdrift, but no /p/AnyOtherProject. If there's a special case, it
should be at a top-level route, like the other special cases, e.g. /welcome,
/dashboard, /search, etc.

--
Peter Harpending <pe...@harpending.org>