I wasn't trying to shove last minute changes into the release, just asked a
technical question. I didn't realize we already have a branch for 3.2, I
thought we were going to only tag 3.2.0. But maybe branching is not a bad
idea - we branch before a release, fix an RC issues on the branch and then
release from there.

Shai