Thanks for wording it in a much better manner Cassandra.

The 2 points from my discussion with Hoss/Steve yesterday, are just about that.
Changing the examples is just a part of what’s needed to *confidently*
deprecate the Trie/Legacy Numeric fields.

I intend to start helping out with the test, but as you mentioned, the more of
us contribute to it, the sooner we’d be in a spot to make the decision about
(not) deprecating the fields in 7.0.

-Anshum