Hehe, «self» can be self as in user or self as in Solr :)

Legacy feels like something that is going away, and so far the «standalone»
mode is not going anywhere.
Cassandra, feel free to propose what is your best shot and then I don’t think
we need a poll for it, but suffice a bunch of +1 on this thread.

Managed Cluster vs Non-managed Cluster?
Managed Cluster vs User Managed Cluster?

Jan