Kudos Robert for pushing on and try to establish some target deadlines for the
beta and GA.

Given that july is holiday season (Norway is practically closed) and also
August in much of Europe, I'd say mid-august for a Beta and end of september
for GA. If someone feels the need or more releases (e.g. Alpha2) in between
that's ok.

Here's a list of current blockers in Jira. Are there other that should be
marked blockers?
SOLR-3648       The "/browse" Solritas GUI does not work under SolrCloud - 500
error
SOLR-3292       /browse example fails to load on 3x: "no field name specified
in query and no default specified via 'df' param"
SOLR-3432       deleteByQuery silently ignored if updateLog is enabled, but
{{_version_}} field does not exist in schema
SOLR-3591       Startup error not reflected in Solr web view
SOLR-3471       Tests not working on Windows

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com