Github user NightOwl888 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/209

    > I don't know how you would get that idea? I have been usiing IoC/DI for
years, often but not always paired with a IoC Container.

    My bad. To me it seems natural to want to put all of the startup code in
the composition root (which Microsoft has made a nice way to do) and I made an
assumption that one had to do with the other...It really is 3:45am, isn't it? :)

---
with INFRA.
---