Github user jeme commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/209

    > Not sure exactly what you mean by this. But, you might consider doing a
local build build -pv:4.8.0-beta00005, and then you can reference the NuGet
package locally so you can work with it as if it were a release.

    Y, that is what I am doing now but it means that if I am to share the
project (e.g. on github) then I have to check those in or leave instructions
for the "ugly workaround"... when the next beta release is there it's just
nuget packages and all dependencies is pulled in as one would expect.

---
with INFRA.
---