Hi,

Katsuya Kobayashi wrote on 2010-06-30 14.07:

Thanks to kick off this special program with the wiki page.
So we discussed some view points at recent confcall.

thanks a lot for joining the confcalls! It's great to have you on board, and I hope I don't talk too fast :-)

First of all, I illustrate three points. I feel these are important point.

- It cooperates all over the world.
  Who will cooperate? Community Council, NLC, Projects, major
contributor corporations, user corporations or organizations, ...

I think the major stakeholder is the marketing project, but of course, support from all within the community is important. We then can include externals as needed.

- It keeps regularly exposing media.
  What and How and When, expose media? Community, Product, Standards,
UseCase, ... and PRWeb, Press Lecture by telecoference or F2F, Media
Interview via online, Social media,... and Twice a week, a week, every
two weeks,...

Right. The more, the better, because we can reach people on various platforms.

- It is based on the new SMP following start of next 3 or 5 years.
  Where is the new SMP special project wiki? :)

I guess the 10 years celebration will be done earlier than the SMP is ready. :(

Let's make a best way to reach best marketing target and pass.
And, let's develop into the new community state that more
conscientious contributors concentrate.

Agreed! Hope to have you on board ;)

Florian

--