I'm kind of against includes and import... I favour mix-ins as the solution
to that set of problems...

Additionally I see all the "hacks" people have evolved as been
significantly less relevant with PDTs including both ranges and hints as
well as the provides and supports declarations... but yes we need to
address what we see as the "resolution" of these issues is in the 5.0.0+
world