Hi Mirko,

short answer: yes

more precise answer:
Gossip slf4j provider does not have color feature but has extensible Renderer
interface which permits to inject Maven colorized renderer [1] with one
configuration line [2]

In maven-slf4j-simple, I copied the same Maven colorized renderer code [3] and
injected it in slf4j simple through a Groovy script to patch slf4j simple
source code [4]: not as straightforward than one fonciguration line, but same
effect with clean separation of Maven-specific extension code to support
colorized output with Maven styles

Regards,

Hervé

[1]