Le dimanche 11 mars 2018, 20:36:15 CET Tibor Digana a écrit :
> Why the column with build POM in table does not have all items green +?
ok, I should probably simply not have put this column: it is confusing.
Just ignore this column

> Why there are two consumer POM's? Some is old proposal and second is yours?
thre are 2 columns for decision: the first one means it's necessary, the second
it's just a choice
perhaps keeping only one column with good emoticon choices would have avoided
confusion

> Some consumer POMs may become BOM and there I would miss
> dependencyManagement.
an example please?

Regards,

Hervé