Le mardi 13 mars 2018, 22:47:50 CET Michael Osipov a écrit :
> Am 2018-03-13 um 18:23 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> > On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 00:13:59 +0100, Hervé BOUTEMY
> >
> > <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
> >> Hi Charles,
> >>
> >> Thanks for the feedback

> >> Thank you: it took a lot of time and discussion :)

> >> ok, makes sense, I reworked it and added to the proposal
> >
> > Well, I think renaming would cause IDE issues (it's claimed for Ant
> > projects), and this file still represents the Project Object Model,
> > hence pom still makes sense.
> > I expect more issues than benefits, and everywhere is documented: a
> > Maven project requires a pom.xml
>
> I fully agree, build.xml is already taken. Let's stick to pom.xml or at
> least to pom-consumer.xml.
pom-consumer.xml does not have any use case: you never maintain it as a file in
your scm
The only question is for pom.xml.
And the more I think at it, the more I don't see really what we would win in
changing the pom.xml file name (in scm, since in Maven repository this file is
renamed)

Regards,

Hervé