gnah sorry :(
I explicitly tested the schema validation, but obviously using a new tool (I'm
new to macs...) at 3 o clock in the morning isn't producing reliable results :/

But your idea with the XSD-4.0.1 sound really great. Almost too good to
believe!
That would probably allow us to implement most of the new features like mixins
and stuff _without_ getting incompatible. Maybe we could not implement all the
new stuff, but it's worth thinking about it.

Otoh I'm not sure if such a change should be done in a bugfix release.
Or better said: I'm pretty sure that we should _not_ do such a change in a
bugfix release ;)

LieGrue,
strub