thereof? Does anyone hate it?

> I'm just a bit behind on mail, but need a clarification - in Maven the XSD is
> an end result of the model that is generated, but you seem to describe it
> here as an input. Am I misreading?

I've been assuming that the XSD file is a manual production, but I
didn't actually check. I guess that modello might be in the business
of excreting XSD files, too. So my more recent email is a bit wrong.

> If you're suggesting a change to the model that is backwards compat API-wise
> with 4.0.0, and has identical behaviour (or graceful degradation) when read
> from the repository by <= 3.0.3, then I don't see any problem with a
> particular change.

Yes, that's precisely the idea. Some new accessors appear in the
model, and if you don't bother them, they won't bother you.