I will take a look again at the source code but not today, I will let you
know on Monday if is applicable for MINA core, it seems it is not the case,
my application is simply forwarding each decoded FIX message to an Akka
actor which are backed by a high performance queue,
I was thinking (will double check) these ByteBuffers were queue somehow
before they are picked by the handlers which is where a non-blocking MpSc
would play a role.

But maybe I misunderstood the code I saw.

I will check again and let you know,

Have a nice weekend,

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>