> I like GitHub for it's  good community integration - just mention
somebody or link it in another issue/PR and everything will automatically
be referenced; pretty neat.
Take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPARK/issues/SPARK-14220?filter=allopenissues

BTW Spark is also "complex" multi-language project.
They also had problems with long running builds and test jobs