Hello Marco, I hope best,

Thank you for your email, however, as I mentioned in following links, I see
MXNet already has configured project management boards in Jira and it seems
people have assigned related tasks there, I mean I see it's already working and
we don't need an extra To Do, right?

Regards.
On Jun 27, 2018, at 4:31 PM, Marco de Abreu
<marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.invalid<mailto:marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.invalid>>
 wrote:

Hello Yasser,
I'd like to check back with you and ask if you need any assistance or if
there is anything else we can do. Please feel free to shoot me a private
email so we can set up a 1:1 to discuss ideas and solutions.
-Marco

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:02 AM Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>