We revert a PR because it should not have been merged in the first place.
So far, I have been ignoring the fact that our committers are constantly
breaking our own rules (which we expect contributors to follow). But since
this caused an impact twice (1.2 breaking change about model import/export
as well as this regression), I'm now being more strict and enforcing them.

I could've also made a script that prevents any PR from being self-merged,
but I thought our committers are responsible enough to follow our own rules
without systems actually enforcing them. I won't waste my time working on
that script, but from now on I will revert every single PR (except
emergency cases) that has been self-merged without approval.

-Marco