Moving this to private, I don't want our contributors to get discouraged by
our internal bickering.

Mu, we have to start somewhere..your comment "find enough reviewers to
provide useful feedbacks for major changes." is pretty condescending and I
take objection to it.

By now Eric, you and Tianqi are considered super Hero of MXNet(no malafide
intended) and if you want to become Super hero of AI, you have to grow the
knowledge base of the community on the code base instead of thinking these
guys will not provide any valid input and asking questions in moderation is
not a bad place to start many don't participate in the PR process because
you guys are super rude and condescending like this..

I have not seen any discussion on the dev list or a design about this
feature addition? did I miss it?

I like what Tianqi said about moving forward but we cannot just make this a
norm..

Also I would like to request all committers to bring up controversial
topics on the private list and not drive away contributors outside of dmlc
and Amazon.