I am puzzled by the reluctance of this project to setup a user mailinglist to be honest.

MXNet has major issues with attracting a community outside of Amazon (whenever I hear folks talking about deep learning, they usually mention tensorflow, pytorch and keras, but I rarely hear someone talk about MXNet). At the same time, there is so much resistance to adopt practices that are successfully used by many high-profile toplevel projects...

-s