I like the idea to have a user mail list, it should be able to cover the
user segment who prefer to use mail lists. Though my concern is how many of
us will be volunteered to maintain this list. We have several contributors
actively maintain the forum, including Sina, Thom, and Thomas. We need more
volunteers if adding another mail list to guarantee great user experience.