Am 19. Januar 2019 16:35:58 MEZ schrieb Pedro Larroy
<pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>:
> We talked with Timur about graphcore accelerators, and
>seems other people also missed the meeting

Meetings like this always should be optional, what's more important: It must be
possible to follow the project from subscribing to its mailing lists only.

>For next meeting I will send an agenda of topics to discuss in advance.

That seems like a good idea to motivate ppl to participate.

What's more important though is bringing discussions back here on list so
everyone can participate (at the very minimum, potential decisions have to be
brought back here. It helps with building transparency, community and
ultimately trust to also pro actively bring a brief summary of other
discussions here).

Isabel