Thanks for that reminder Isabel.  As a recently added mentor, I have been
struggling to understand all the interactions on MXNet.  Besides the user,
dev and private mailing lists, I am trying to watch

- Two forums at https://discuss.mxnet.io/ and https://discuss.gluon.ai/
(although I can't read Chinese so really only 1 I guess)
- Multiple lists on slack to include
https://the-asf.slack.com/messages/C7FN4FCP9,
https://the-asf.slack.com/messages/CEE9X9WN7,
https://the-asf.slack.com/messages/CBS4K0CPJ
- https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET
- Issues https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues
- Meetups and hangouts as noted on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Meetups+and+Hangouts

I love all the effort and collaboration.  So much inertia, so many amazing
things in motion.  But I am having a hard time tracking it all and I worry
about what is not making it back to the public lists.  I have often heard
something to the effect, "If it doesn't happen on the mailing list, it
doesn't happen".  To quote
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#mailing-list-naming-policy.

"Decisions SHALL NOT be made in other mediums, like IRC or at conferences;
rather discussions from such places must be brought back to the appropriate
mailing list for all participants to discuss and decide upon."

I wonder if others have trouble tracking it all too and if so, what effect
that has on the community?  Is this something that needs to be addressed
before MXNet can graduate the incubator?

Interested in others thoughts.

Mike