On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 12:51 AM Ernie Rael <e...@raelity.com> wrote:

> On 11/5/2019 11:48 AM, Antonio wrote:
> > Hi Ernie,
> >
> > We have a brand new plugin portal at
>
> OK. Going to netbeans.apache.org, click on plugins (top horizontal
> menu), that plugin page directs you  to the old plugins.netbeans.org.

That's right. Hopefully by the end of the year the new plugin portal will
be ready. Indeed, you'll need to make your plugin available to Maven
Central and instructions are provided on the new plugin portal about how to
do that. It is indeed more work than before, on the other hand Maven
Central is the de facto place for making artefacts of various kinds
available and we're going to be leveraging it too.

I've pinged the admins of the Plugin Portal at plugins.netbeans.org to give
you a password to it but, again, note that it's going to be going away --
since it leverages Oracle infrastructure and we're in transition away from
Oracle infrastructure at the moment.

Gj