On 11/6/2019 3:35 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
I've pinged the admins of the Plugin Portal at plugins.netbeans.org to give
you a password to it but, again, note that it's going to be going away --
since it leverages Oracle infrastructure and we're in transition away from
Oracle infrastructure at the moment.

I've added the router plugin for jVi to the old plugin portal. It has been verified and is now marked as 11.2 UC. The idea was to provide a convenient way for users to get jVi on 11.2. However I now discover that this 11.2 UC isn't accessible from 11.2 without manually adding it which defeats the purpose of the whole exercise.

I guess I made some assumptions that were incorrect. I wish I'd been informed that I was wasting my time.

-ernie