Hello everyone, hello Eirik.

It is a while since the [support for SVG icons](https://github.com/apache/
netbeans/commit/
51a01eb9cbfc6f342a1827d47f0b37e1b2f070a3#diff-721be4afbc5aed18d39b11702d02c9fd)
landed into NetBeans code base. Is it used or is it just laying around?

I do remember there was an attempt to start a community supported conversion
of the icons. What's the status of such conversion? Were some (at least those
visible in the toolbar by default) icons converted?

Maybe we should ask guys that have a say in the wider community like Jirka
Kovalský, Geertjan, etc. to make some buzz around the conversion? Have an
"icon-a-hack-a-ton"?

Last time I asked for help with reorganizing source files layout per cluster,
the community reacted quite well. A lot of people contributed. Contributing
icons shall be even easier and more fun, right?

-jt