From: Pete Whelpton <peedee...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 4:39 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Status of converting icons to SVG

Hi Jaroslav et al,

The JIRA ticket is here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2617

In the comments, you'll see attached the .ai files for the icons I redrew as
SVG.  The following NB modules are covered:

ide.editor.bookmarks.ai
ide.editor.macros.ai
ide.seperator.breadcrumbs.ai

these are on top of the icons Eirik had already converted.

Unfortunately, I left my job where I had access to Illustrator, and haven't
fancied paying £30/month for it :(  I also 99% finished redrawing the
ide.editor module, which contains many icons reused all over NB, so would have
checked off a big chunk, but I stupidly left .ai file on my file storage in my
old job, and the thought of redoing all of that work.... argh!

If I ever get access to AI again, I'll try and help out with some more.
Would love to see this finished :)

Pete