Here's what it looks like:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant-template.pdf

It's in the process of being signed right now, it's being worked on right
now, might take a week or so the way it looks now.

The question remains -- and can someone answer it: once the grant has been
signed and handed over to Apache, what happens if for some reason the
process fails, must Apache then sign a document to grant the code back to
Oracle?

Gj