On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In Apache, everything is online. :-)

Indeed ;-)

We strive to have as few private things as possible, there are some of
course but strictly limited - similar to our very restricted use of
the private@ lists for PMCs.

> ...we start by making
> sure we have the source code from Mercurial that we will need, we move that
> into Apache Git, once the code is in Apache Git, we start examining it very
> closely and identifying areas that are going to be problematic and bringing
> those to the surfaces, as well as all the steps related to the source code
> that we need to work on in one way or another for incubation to succeed...

Sounds good but as I said in my previous message here the software
grant is needed before importing code that Oracle currently owns into
Apache repositories.

-Bertrand