On 03/11/2018 01:45 PM, Christian Lenz wrote:
> It is like rumors works. It is as it is. Some one said smth and
> everyone is thinking omg. Me too, but for me it is clear now.

One person in particular on the users list is making a fuss over it
(saying re. Subversion that we should "discourage its use"), and is even
claiming that the CVS plugin isn't available any more (which has been
disproved with screenshots). Much ado about nothing, IMHO.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)