Deklunkifyng NetBeans was never a big goal in Oracle though now, in Apache,
this really seems a doable target and one we can work on together. Many
deklunkification tasks are probably quite trivial. How best to tackle this
and who will take the lead in beginning to list these? Any deklunking I am
able to implement I will implement, just provide a very specific list and
we’ll form a NetBeans deklunking taskforce.

Gj