Nope, nobody said “create a ticket and do it by your own”. However, if we
don’t know which very specific features or issues you’re missing, you’ll
definitely write another e-mail exactly like this one three months from
now. “Help me to help you,” as Tom Cruise once said. What do I and others
need to do, specifically, to help you not need to write this e-mail again
three months from now? We can’t do everything. But if we could do
something, what would it be?

Gj