Hi Gonzalo,

I think you misunderstood my comment about Gradle support. I meant that
once NB 9 was completely released, I don't want to support previous NB
versions because I did a lot of refactoring, so adding a feature to both
branches is double the work but as is now, I add fixes to both branches
(when it makes sense). That said, I admitedly spend a lot less effort of
plugin development nowadays which is probably because it suits all my needs
(a lot better that Idea except for Gradle script support - pretty good in
Idea - but that would need Groovy improvement).

If you have any needs for the plugin, I would appreciate if you could
explain it in detail what feature you really miss (though if it is EE
related I probably won't spend effort on it)and how do you want it to
presented. Since usually the most difficult thing is to decide how some
feature should be presented (the UI) and how it should interact with other
features (and also backward compatibility ...).

Attila Kelemen