Od: John Kostaras <jkosta...@gmail.com>
Komu: juneau...@gmail.com
Datum: 9. 8. 2018 22:45:09
Předmět: Re: [Apache NetBeans 9 Apress Book] Starting the new book
"This is why voting about this is the first thing we should do. Once all
interested parties register with the google group (or with any other means)
we could start voting.

Next would be that we have enough authors for the 15 chapters of the book
and then that each author selects a chapter to write. But this will come
later.

Pending task from me to provide a list of all netbeans books. Most of them
can be found here <https://netbeans.org/kb/articles/books.html#about>.

Regards,

John.

"