Hello, guys!

I downloaded Netbeans VC3 today, I've been using it since VC1 for my
day-to-day work and it has worked perfectly.
But in VC3 I came across a detail that was not happening in VC2.

Search and replace is with a bug, which I already reported on Jira as well (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-1624).
When I try to replace something, netbeans replaces "nothing" ... lol

I am attaching a message of behavior
[image: After Replace.jpg]

[image: http://www.eximiaweb.com.br/_images/Assinatura.png]