NETBEANS-1012. However I do not think we need that.

Laszlo Kishalmi
Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0
On 11/7/18 7:45 AM, Christian Lenz wrote:
And this is the other blocker, which has not yet a PR:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-586

Cheers

Chris

Von: Geertjan Wielenga
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. November 2018 16:36
An: dev
Betreff: Re: Apache NetBeans 10 vc-3: looks solid

Sure, that's true, though in a way it's too early to vote on the sources,
since we're still running the survey on the binary.

But that thread, indeed, since it's there, and if it's not going to be
replaced by a new vote thread, because potentially we'll need to spin up
another voting candidate (which doesn't seem likely to me, right now, i.e.,
I think we have everything we want in vc3), is the one to use.

Gj