Thanks Jacopo,

I had the feeling I was missing something. I plenty agree with your suggestions. Could we not had a word on this page about "live" branches (vs freezed/zipped releases) and a link to repo (vs downloads mirrors)? I'm currently in vacation for a week, so I will not
work on this soon...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Thank you Jacques, please see my note below:

On Oct 5, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Maybe we should make more clear somewhere that releases like 10.04.01 or 09.04.02 are only tagged revisions in respective
branches
(or did I miss some places where this is clearly explained?). In other words only branches are still evolving when releases are
freezed.

This is explainedin the official download page (where releases are published):

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

but of course we could improve the information there; I was thinking to better separate the latest release 10.04 from the older
ones and also, inside a series, decrease the fonts of the older releases.

Kind regards,