Thank you Jacques, please see my note below:

On Oct 5, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Maybe we should make more clear somewhere that releases like 10.04.01 or
> 09.04.02 are only tagged revisions in respective branches
> (or did I miss some places where this is clearly explained?). In other words
> only branches are still evolving when releases are
> freezed.

This is explainedin the official download page (where releases are published):

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

but of course we could improve the information there; I was thinking to better
separate the latest release 10.04 from the older ones and also, inside a
series, decrease the fonts of the older releases.

Kind regards,